Global Citizens Project
Global Explorers Travel Award – Summer 2017
The Global Explorers Travel Award has been established to further the goals of the Global Citizens Project, which encourages and rewards undergraduate students’ global engagement. Each year, twenty-five (25) $1,000 awards will be given to undergraduate students participating in a USF-sponsored summer program. The Scholarship Process will be administered jointly by the USF Education Abroad Office and the Global Citizens Project. For more information please visit the GCP Study Abroad Scholarships site for further details. Submission deadline is March 29, 2017.
Scholarship Eligibility Summer:
- Full-time USF degree seeking undergraduate student
- Must be a Global Citizen Award participant (attended a Starting your Adventure Workshop and completed an Adventure Map)
- Any major
- US citizens or International Students
- USF Tampa campus only
- Must be Accepted into a USF Education Abroad program and enrolling in a minimum of 6 USF credits
- The Global Explorers Travel Award cannot be combined with the Global Citizens Project (GCP) Study Abroad Scholarship Award during the same term.
USF College of Arts and Sciences
Summer Fellowship for the Study of the Ancient World, 2017
A grant of up to $1000 will be awarded for the purpose of attending a summer study abroad program located in a Mediterranean country whose focus is the ancient world. Eligible programs include archaeological field schools and study programs offered by North American or European Universities for academic credit. Priority will be given to qualifying programs offered by USF History faculty and to summer programs offered by the American School of Classical Studies at Athens (ASCSA) and the American Academy in Rome (AAR).
For more information on the fellowship please view the flyer here. To apply for the fellowship please download the application here.