University of South Florida
Travel Registration & CISI Insurance Enrollment
USF Education Abroad encourages all USF faculty, staff, and students who participate in university-related travel to register their travel plans with the Education Abroad office and enroll in CISI emergency medical and evacuation insurance. By registering through the Education Abroad application system, your travel will be on record with the University, and you can begin the process of registering for CISI Insurance. For coverage information, please view the following form: CISI Coverage 2012 - 2013
Please contact Caroline Heywood at Education Abroad for further details: 813-974-4314
Faculty and Staff:
If you are a Faculty member or Administrator at USF, and are planning to travel abroad for business relating to USF such as: research, site visits, etc., you are strongly encouraged to enroll in the CISI Emergency Medical and Evacuation Insurance coverage through the Education Abroad Office.
If you are a Faculty Member and wish to enroll, please follow this link to the Faculty and Staff application site:
If you are a student and wish to enroll, please follow this link to the student application:
- Students: If you are unsure of your USF ID number, you can locate this number by following these instructions:
- Login to your myUSF page, using your NetID
- Select the "OASIS" tab located at the top menu bar
- After you are re-directed to the OASIS page, go to "Student Information"
- You will be able to view your personal details on this page, including your USF ID number. This number will begin with a "U."
- The CISI Policy cost is $50 per month, and this charge will be posted to your USF Account to allow for convenient payment through your OASIS account.