University of South Florida
Home> About Us>Annual Report
Highlights from the Education Abroad annual report include:
- The number of USF-System undergraduate and graduate students studying abroad was 1041.
- Overall Education Abroad has seen a significant increase in the number of Freshman and Sophomore students participating in a foreign program.
- The number of undergraduate students studying abroad has increased by 29% from the 2010/2011 academic year.
- USF St. Pete and USF Sarasota Manatee have seen significant increases in their study abroad populations: USF SP has gone from 22 undergraduates to 62, and USF SM went from 8 to 18 students.
- USF has developed a New School of Record Relationship with Palazzi. Facilitated by the Education Abroad Office, USF entered into a collaboration to serve as the School of Record for Palazzi – Florence Association for International Education, a leading provider of study abroad programming in Florence.
- Education Abroad has hired an International Risk and Safety Analyst to strengthen and reinforce its commitment to student safety and wellness overseas.
View the annual report below: