By registering you are able to:
- Provide essential information to USF so that the Education Abroad Office can better support and assist you if an emergency situation arises while you are abroad.
- Register for United HealthCare Global (UHCG) Emergency Medical and Evacuation insurance.
- If you are traveling more than once in the same term, we will need to manually set up the second application for you. If you find yourself in this situation, or if you need assistance with other technical problems, please contact the Education Abroad Office for assistance.
The United HealthCare Global Policy cost is $1.53 a day and is billed at a daily rate. The Provost is now covering the insurance costs for all student related travel
. There is also a Security and Safety Monitoring (SSM) charge which is listed as the following:
- $30 for travel/trips of 14 days or less
- $40 for travel/trips of more than 14 days up to 28 days
- $50 for travel/trips of more than 29 days
These charges will be posted to your USF Account to allow for convenient payment through your OASIS account. IF you need to have it posted to a grant or department, please contact the Education Abroad Office for assistance.
For insurance-related questions, please contact Preston Drane at email@example.com
or by phone at 813-974-0402.
Students: If you are unsure of your USF ID number, you can locate this number by following these instructions:Login to your myUSF page, using your NetID
Select the "OASIS" tab located at the top menu bar
After you are re-directed to the OASIS page, go to "Student Information"
You will be able to view your personal details on this page, including your USF ID number. This number will begin with a "U."